Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge #120

Scroll down or click HERE for The Craft's Meow Blog Hop

Hey and welcome!  Today marks another sketch by Angi Barr for the Skipping Stones Design Blog this month.  For my card today, I brought out Dandelion Dreams again and created this little number.


To start, I took a piece of typing paper and masked off a strip on my card front.  I then stamped my images in a brown ink and removed the paper, leaving an open area.


Using the Scor-Buddy from Scor Pal, I made score lines across my card front on the top and bottom of the open area.  I then stamped my sentiment inside it.  Lastly, I rounded the bottom corners and adhered rhinestones to my butterflies centers.


Here is a look at the sketch:


I hope you decide to play along with us this week, you don't need to use SSD stamps to play!



Supplies:
Paper:  White Hallo's Papercraft
Stamps: Dandelion Dreams Skipping Stones Design
Ink: Chocolate Fresh Ink
Embellishments: Rhinestones Michael's
Tools: Scor-Buddy Scor Pal, Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS